SERUM FOR HYDRATION AND COLLAGEN Sale
This all-in-one serum is perfect for every skin type. It works by giving your skin the daily boost of hydration that it needs. The combination of 2% Hyaluronic Acid and 0.5% Ceramides helps retain moisture, promotes skin elasticity and gives an overall long-lasting moisturising effect.
Quantity : 30ml
- Regular price
Inclusive of GST
- PH Level: 4.5-5.5
- Derma Recommended for dry, itchy & dull skin.
- Visible instant results of plump, hydrated & healthy skin within 3 days.
- Acts as “anti-dehydration shield” and is the perfect all-in-one solution for dry & dehydrated skin.
Absorbs 1000x its own weight in water so it keeps all the moisture locked into your skin, making it plump, smooth and healthy.
Optimises the skin’s water flow and refills the water content throughout all layers of the skin and promotes transdermal absorption rate. It Increases skin elasticity and nourishes the skin on a deeper level.
Have water-locking properties that provide a long-lasting moisturising effect by improving the skin barrier and protecting your skin from environmental damage.
When to Use
- AM + PM
- Can be used daily
- Has no issue of pairing with any product
Who can Use
Acne prone skin
Pairs well with
all serums, baesic moisturiser, sundowner sunscreen, speed dial face mist.
Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B5, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 2, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides Polyglyceryl-10 Esters, Pentylene Glycol, Lactobacillus / Radish Root Ferment, Glycerin, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Wash your face and pat dry.
- Apply 2-3 drops of the serum onto your dry face and dab gently.
- Use sunscreen if used during the day.
- Why do I need to use hyaluronic acid serum if I already use a moisturiser?
Hyaluronic Acid has the ability to lock in moisture from the air and keep the skin moisturised, holding almost 1000x its weight in water. Keeping your skin hydrated keeps most skin concerns at bay so it is advised to use hyaluronic acid, especially if you have dry skin Source: https://www.byrdie.com/what-is-hyaluronic-acid
- Do I need to use anything else on top of my serum?
Using sunscreen is a must. If you have extremely dry skin, we also recommend using a moisturiser on top of the serum for added hydration. Source: https://www.byrdie.com/facial-serum-vs-facial-moisturizer-whats-the-diff erence-3013077
- Can this product be used on both men and women?
All 3 AM products are gender neutral
- What is the consistency? Will the serums make my skin feel sticky and greasy?
The consistency of the serms are gel like, non-ticky and light-weight, formulated in a way to get absorbed into the skin instantly
- How long does the serum take to absorb into my skin?
To allow serums to fully absorb, apply and wait 5 minutes before moisturising. Well-formulated serums absorb quickly and disappear into your skin. If they leave an oily or sticky residue, they're not doing their job right.